2025 Wedding Open House on October 15th, 2023. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Wild Skies is the perfect venue for couples looking for a summer camp or festival vibe – picture singalongs around a bonfire, cocktail hour canoe rides and lawn games, and a whole lot of wide open space for your guests to mingle + relax. Situated 1 hour from Winnipeg, we’re close enough to accommodate your guests, while at the same time allowing you to disconnect and fully enjoy your wedding weekend! With exclusive Friday through Sunday wedding bookings, you can have all the perks of a relaxed destination wedding without having to leave the province!
We also host intimate weddings + elopements for up to 10 guests on Sundays – Thursdays.
Your Choice of
Share your vows in our field of wildflowers or amongst the towering tamaracks. We provide seating for your guests + your choice of arch.
Host up to 60 guests for a sit-down dinner or cocktail reception at our family style tables.
Exclusive Use of our
With priority booking privileges, weddings get exclusive use of the entire property, including the cabin, domes and tents for the entire weekend.
We know how much a recommendation means when planning a wedding. We'll put you in contact with rental + service companies we know + trust!
2 night stay required. 3 on long weekends.
$7200 Friday-Sunday | $6900 weekday.
We Provide :
• tamarack lined ceremony site with wooden benches.
• wooden arch, signing table
• speaker + microphone
• exclusive access to our 10+ acres of forest, river and prairie grasslands
• pet and family friendly
• garden inspired pavilion for up to 60 guests seated or cocktail. Outdoor lounge area, firepit, wood fired pizza oven, bistro lights indoors and outdoors.
• removable side walls on pavilion, 15A receptacles, ceiling fans, thermacell system
• wooden harvest tables for guests/ black chairs for guests /cake table / guest signing table
• wheelchair accessible washrooms at pavilion
• onsite parking
• open vendor policy
• fire pits + seating. wood provided
• caterer prep tent with folding tables
• emergency items including steamer + clear umbrellas
• ceremony rehearsal
• rental of entire resort accommodations for 2 nights. 3rd night required for long weekends (additional $1400).
• use of all resort amenities (canoes, SUP, board games, yard games + more)
• includes Milky Way Cabin, Solstice / Eclipse / Aurora Domes, Astra + Luna Stargazer Tents and Cosmos / Nebula Canvas Tents
• sleeps up to 31 guests
• additional space available for guests' camping tents
You're Responsible For:
• Other vendors such as planner, florist, cake, caterer, officiant, hair + makeup, decor