You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT YOUR STAY AT WILD SKIES…
We believe in community + connection.
Wild Skies is a family-run resort. We are proudly Manitoban and support other local businesses as much as possible. Our goal is to make your stay with us welcoming + memorable. We aim to provide all the comforts of home but ask that, as much as possible, you try to leave your space as you found it.
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, please read through the policies below :
• All bookings have a 2 night minimum, 3 night minimum for long weekends.
• Check in/out on Friday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday. Single nights will be available from Sunday-Monday ONLY.
• Rates shown are per room, per night and are subject to all applicable taxes.
• Prices are subject to change without notice, however once you receive a booking confirmation your price is guaranteed.
• A $30 amenity fee applies to all bookings.
• Please join our waitlist to receive upcoming availability.
• Gift Cards may be redeemed by contacting email@example.com with your preferred available dates and the gift certificate # printed on the bottom of the certificate. This can be done before or after booking.
Winter DOME Stays (October – May) :
• There is no water access in the domes. We provide water jugs and you can refill them with potable water at 2 locations on the property. On extreme cold days the jugs will be left empty for you.
• The domes are heated with a wood stove. We provide firewood, kindling, firestarters and detailed instructions. You can expect to stoke your fire every 2 hours…yes–even during the night. We provide heated mattress warmers – you’ll never want to get out of bed! A small supplementary space heater is also provided.
• You have access to your personal composting outhouse AND to our communal heated washroom + shower building. Towels, bath mats and biodegradable soap, shampoo + conditioner is provided.
Cancellation + Change Policy:
• 50% due at time of booking. Remainder is due day of check-in. Payment is available via credit card or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cancellations with 28 or more days notice will only be subject to an administration fee ($30).
• Cancellations with 14-28 days notice will forfeit the deposit.
• Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will forfeit the entire amount of the reservation.
•If we are able to rebook cancelled dates, the deposit or full payment will be refunded appropriately.
•Changes can be made up to 28 days in advance by emailing email@example.com.
•Winter Cold Weather Policy : Dome bookings may be rescheduled without penalty for forecasted temperatures below -20°C (before windchill) with at least 24 hours notice. No refunds will be offered.
Guests + Minors:
• The capacity of Eclipse + Aurora Domes is 2 guests. Pricing includes 2 guests.
• The max capacity of Solstice Dome is 5 guests (queen bed, double + twin bunk bed). Pricing includes 4 guests.
• The max capacity of the Milky Way cabin is 8 guests in the summer (2x queen bed, 2x double futon) / 6 guests in the winter (2x queen bed, 1x double futon). Pricing includes 4 guests.
• The max capacity of the Astra + Luna tents is 3 guests.
• Additional guests are $25/night.
• Our Resort is family friendly. Children + infants must be under active supervision by a parent or guardian at all times. All responsibility and duty of care for them must be provided by you, including their personal equipment and needs.
• Absolutely no smoking is allowed in any of our accommodations. Ashtrays are provided on outdoor tables.
• We are pet friendly! All pets must be well behaved. Aggression or excessive barking is not permitted. Pets are not allowed on furniture and must not be left alone in the dome or cabin unless kennelled. All waste must be picked up + disposed of. There is a pet fee of $30 per stay.
• Our property is home to 2 off-leash dogs, Josie and Moose. They are friendly + love both humans and other animals. You may also see our cats, chickens and bees.
• A damage deposit of $500 will be pre-authorised on your credit card on the day of your arrival, this is valid for 7 days. If we do not claim any charges for damages after your stay the pre-authorisation will expire. A damage deposit must be obtained prior to a guests stay. If the pre-authorisation fails you will be required to provide cash, which will be returned to you after an inspection of the property at check out.
• All guests must complete + sign a liability waiver prior to use of our water sporting equipment. Minors require a parent or guardian signature.
• Lifejackets are supplied and mandatory. There are no lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk.
Check-in + Check-out :
• Check-in is after 4 pm via lock-box at the Welcome Centre.
• Check-out is at 11 am. Late check-out is not available, however you are welcome to stay on the property to enjoy our amenities after 11 am.
• We are available via text or call any time during your stay, but do not have a concierge. You may see us around the property doing maintenance and cleaning at anytime during your stay.
Wifi + TV
• Wifi is available in the Milky Way Cabin + at the Welcome Centre, parking lot, and pavilion. There is a Smart TV in the Milky Way Cabin, but no TV in the domes. We think the panoramic windows are entertainment enough. ; )
• Fire pits, picnic tables, the sauna and the dock are shared areas. Please use your discretion regarding noise levels, garbage, others waiting to use them, etc.
Leave No Trace
• We follow Leave No Trace Canada’s responsible outdoor recreation guidelines. This includes : leave what you find, minimize campfire impacts, respect wildlife, dispose of waste properly.
• Please take advantage of our recycling + compost bins. Additionally, we do not offer daily cleaning or towel services.
• You will be provided with bio-degradable shampoo, conditioner, body wash + dish soap. Please don’t use any other products in our sinks or outdoor showers.
• Please do not put anything in the toilets except toilet paper and sawdust. No tampons, paper towel, condoms, pads, cotton balls, makeup wipes, baby wipes (even compostable ones!) etc.
Wood Stoves + Firepits:
• Please make sure all fires are fully extinguished when you’re finished. You will find instructions for lighting a roaring fire in your welcome package.
• Please do not burn anything in the wood stove except wood and paper. No plastic, metal or food.
• Firewood is provided free of charge for the wood stoves and bonfire pits.
•We encourage guests to be responsible and mindful of how much wood they use. Our wood is locally cut and split and takes a lot of work. Some of the wood may be too long for the wood stoves, please use these in the outdoor firepit. We want to be mindful of the resources we use, please only use what you need.
Parties + Events:
• Absolutely no parties or events without prior written permission. No one who is not on your booking may stay overnight.
• Please keep sound and light to a minimum between 11 PM and 8 AM.